The physicians at Lewis Center Medical Group are dedicated to meeting the personal healthcare needs of every member of your family. We truly care about each person and look forward to establishing a long lasting relationship. We offer comprehensive medical care for acute and chronic medical problems.
- Comprehensive care for adults and children
- Well baby care
- Newborn care
- School and sports physicals
- Physical exams
- Well woman examinations
- Flu shots and other vaccines
- Osteopathic Manipulation therapy
- Same-day appointments available for sick or acute visits
- Specimen collection (blood, urine, throat cultures etc.)
- Vision screening
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Glucose monitoring
Although Lewis Center Medical Group collects routine specimens we may use an outside laboratory to perform the actual diagnostic testing. You will receive a seperate bill from that facility.
- Manipulation therapy
- Breathing treatment
- Joint injection
- Blood glucose monitoring
- Skin biopsy
- Toenail removal
Meet Our Physicians
Our physicians are dedicated to meeting your family's personal healthcare needs through each phase in life, establishing a long lasting relationship.
Meet our team
We are conveniently located off U.S. Route 23, just south of Orange Road.
Get answers to our patient's frequently asked questions about:
- What to bring to your appointment
- Appointment cancellation policy
- Payment and billing
- Medical emergencies
See all FAQs